Disclaimer & Copyright:
All content in this blog created by the blog owner, me - “E.B.” or "M. D. V." and is the property of the blog owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All original art posted is mine and my property. All other art is attributed to the artist where it is known. It cannot be stored on any retrieval system, reproduced, reposted, displayed, modified or transmitted in any form, electronic or otherwise without written permission of the copyright owner except as noted below. I use some clip art & photos from the public domain. I also use Flickr photo-sharing and Creative Commons, where artists and photographers post their work and give limited copyright permission under certain conditions.
A brief excerpt of this blog's content may be quoted as long as a link is provided back to the source page on this blog.
All content reflects only my personal opinion and views on any given day, on any given subject, and that’s all subject to change, for the most part. Everything I post I do at the best of my ability and understanding at the time, and I will be happy to correct any mistakes as I am made aware of them.
My quotations and other things referenced within this blog are intended to be used under a policy of personal use. The use of any Trademark or Copyrighted material is not intended to infringe copyright. If you see anything on this blog that has not been properly attributed to its creator please let me know and I will immediately rectify that.
I am not responsible for any of the content on other sites that I link to.
I am not responsible for the content of comments posted on this blog by people other than myself. I reserve the right to edit or delete such comments should I find them offensive or inappropriate.
This blog is written in the English language and I am not responsible for any controversies or misunderstandings that arise from misunderstandings of English.
I do not mean to harm or offend anyone in the writing of this blog, it is simply my own little opinions and blather-ings about my life and subjects that pique my interest; readers are free to disagree with me.
Thanks to HERE and HERE for this disclaimer info.
No comments:
Post a Comment