All content of this blog is ©2015 by "E.B.", see here, unless otherwise noted.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

How To Defeat Yourself, Creatively Speaking

1. Don’t ever sit down in front of your drafting table with pencil or pen in hand.


2. Better yet, place an ironing board in front of the table, and stack it with junk, clothes, clutter and NONSENSE!


3. Tell yourself you will tidy it up and get on track tomorrow, or Saturday, or Monday.


4. Keep telling yourself that and NOT actually do it.


Photobucket

I finally cleared off the ironing board yesterday and put it away where it belongs! I’m not making any resolutions about it or anything. I’m just saying that I cleared a path, and the drafting table is in a slanted position, so clutter cannot stick to it.
Art Desk Pictures, Images and Photos

PhotobucketAs of today's date, my dear and beloved Mother is a 10 year breast cancer survivor. I thank The Good Lord, for my Mom and the time He has given us.

1 comment:

Pastor Ron said...

Good for you, and may you have much success with your endeavors. Glad to hear about your mother, too.