ec·cle·si·as·tic –noun
a member of the clergy or 'other person' in religious orders. (hahahe- I'm the other person in this clergy family.)
ecclesiastic 1483, from L.L. ecclesiasticus, from Gk. ekklesiastikos "of the (ancient Athenian) assembly," later, "of the church," from ekklesiastes "speaker in an assembly or church, preacher," from ekkalein "to call out."
ec·cle·si·as·ti·cal –adjective
of or pertaining to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
bo·he·mi·an
n. A person with artistic or literary interests who disregards conventional standards of behavior. (usually lowercase) a person, as an artist or writer, who lives and acts free of regard for conventional rules and practices. Usually lowercase) pertaining to or characteristic of the unconventional life of a bohemian . Prone to living a wandering or vagabond life, as a Gypsy.
So there you have it. I'm not an avant-garde artist who is totally unconventional and out there, but I am not exactly like any other pastor’s wives around here. I’m a little bit different. I’m churchy for an artist, I’m arty and a little weird for a minister’s wife.
3 comments:
Well I love you just the way you are! I'm glad you've joined the world of bloggers. I look forward to reading more of what's on your heart and mind.
Hey, EB! I'm glad your a'bloggin'! I can't wait to read more. I know your posts will be full of wisdom and love. :)
Love ya, Cat (JesusPhish)
Well - Cat & Julie - You are both so gracious! Thank you for reading and your kind words! :)
Post a Comment